Property Cover for a broad range of trades!
The Property sector is changing rapidly. Factors such as rising construction costs and land prices, property losses from fires, natural hazards, or terrorism as well as data breaches and cyberattacks can damage the property market share, revenue and brand equity.
Whether your clients are owners, investors or property developers, Citynet Property Owners team specialises in diverse, difficult or unusual risks providing bespoke insurance solutions to meet their individual needs.
We have bespoke underwriting facilities and binders, most with delegated underwriting authority. The ability to quote risks in-house means we are able to provide a first-class service to our brokers with quick turnaround on quotes and prompt issuing of policy documentation.
Our skilled team works across all lines of business, sharing knowledge to ensure your solutions remain consistently ahead of the market standard.
- In-house underwriting facilities and binders, most with delegated authority
- Competitive Rating Structure
- Full Range of Trades
- Substantial Line Sizes up to EUR 200 million
- Quick Turnaround on Quotes
- A proactive response to claims by a dedicated team
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Retail and business parks
- Leisure and visitor attractions
- Warehouses including non-sprinkled
- Sports stadiums and arenas
- Apartment blocks / Holiday homes
- Unoccupied, non-standard, residential and mixed-use buildings
- Private Dwelling Houses
- Public houses / Takeaways
- Waste & recycling
- Student and DSS lets
- Commercial properties in the course of construction/renovation or just up for sale
COVER WE CAN ARRANGE
- Property damage – loss or damage to buildings and contents
- Material Damage
- Loss of Rent
- Alternative Accommodation
- Property Owners Liability
- Employers Liability
- Rental Income
- Capital additions – for newly acquired properties
- Landlord contents
ADDITIONAL COVERS AVAILABLE
Our broad facilities provide exceptional cover and service for all of your Irish and UK property investor clients (private investors, commercial property owners or managing agents). Additional covers available include but are not limited to:
- Lifts and boilers
- Engineering inspection insurance
- Directors and Officers insurance for residential and commercial property management companies
- Loss of keys
- Denial of access
- Legal defence costs