Citynet Commercial Solutions access all major London market insurers. By capitalising on our wide range of exclusive facilities and our strong open market presence, we aim to ensure that only the most comprehensive cover - at the best possible terms - is secured for your clients.
We provide innovative insurance solutions to the ever-changing challenges facing businesses in the UK whilst maintaining the traditional values that you would expect from an established Lloyds broker.
- Leading Lloyd’s of London and Company market specialist wholesale broker
- We offer bespoke solutions to difficult to place risks and have a long-standing relationship with a large range of specialty insurers
- Comprehensive cover – at best possible terms
- Forward-thinking team of passionate professionals
WHAT DO WE DO?
We arrange all types of commercial insurance for UK domiciled businesses, including but not limited to:
- Primary and Excess Property and Business Interruption
- Primary and Excess Employers, Public and Products Liability
- Commercial Combined
- Contractors All Risks
- Property Owners
- Product Recall
WHO IS IT FOR?
We target UK corporate clients and can assist with all types of heavy industry, engineering, and technically complex trades, including but not limited to:
- Food preparation, production, and supply
- Contractors and construction
- Medical device manufacturers and suppliers
- Overseas assets and liabilities
- Warehouse and distribution
- Sports and leisure
- Nightclubs, Bars, Pubs, and Hotels
- Life sciences
- Waste and recycling
- Social care and community
- Wholesale and distribution
- Automotive parts manufacturers
- General Manufacturing
- General and precision engineers
WHAT CAN IT COVER?
The Citynet Commercial Solutions team is committed to delivering the highest standards of professional service. We provide tailored insurance solutions to suit your clients' needs.
Classes of insurance covered by our Commercial Insurance Solutions can include the below as a package or on a stand-alone basis:
- Employers' Liability, Public Liability and Product Liability
- Material damage and Business Interruption
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Machinery and Plant
- Terrorism, Crime, and Cyber
- Legal expenses