Citynet Insurance Brokers releases its year end 2017 financial statements
Citynet Insurance Brokers releases its year end 2017 financial statements and the success story continues with headline growth in all of the key performance areas.
- 43% growth in total revenue above our original budget.
- Strong management has achieved a rise in EBITDA of 125%.
- Insurance industry standard measure of revenue per head up 30% to £155,674.
- Profit margin up by 7% by careful cost control.
- Considerable progress with our corporate structure.
David Walland, Chief Financial Officer of Citynet said: “We are delighted with these results, the company continues to go from strength to strength built on the foundations of customer service and great teamwork.”
To view the entire report, please click on this link.