Marine is a key area of long-term growth for Citynet Insurance Brokers. We see significant scope to expand our offering in this space to move the business forward. Experienced in Marine Insurance across the Globe, the Citynet Marine team has a high level of knowledge across many insurance classes.
As Lloyd’s wholesale broker, we will seek the best solution for your clients’ insurance requirements no matter what the size or the scope of the risk. We will give you all the insurance and risk management solutions along with the expertise you need to help protect your clients’ business.
Citynet has strong relationships with leading insurance markets that can provide tailor-made solutions and underwrite most classes of business. You will find that we can help provide service and stability for your clients that will aid the longevity of your relationship.
- Forward-thinking team of passionate professionals
- Unparalleled knowledge across many insurance classes
- Lloyd's wholesale broker
- Close relationships with all major insurance companies, including the Company market
- Quick quote turnaround
MARINE RISK COVERS WE CAN ARRANGE
As Lloyd's brokers, we are able to provide our clients with access to a large number of syndicates and underwriters providing niche products to meet your clients' specific requirements.
Our offering will deliver a wide range of solutions for marine risks including but not limited to:
- Bespoke cover for damage to all forms of cargo whilst in transit or in storage.
- Specialist solutions for companies with multi-locations requiring a “cradle to grave” coverage for their assets.
- Cover for ROV and subsea equipment
- Offshore and inshore power generation equipment
- Commercial Divers Liabilities
- Specialist solutions whether you are seeking cover for a ship owner, marine contractor or sub-contractor, stevedore, or Directors and Officers Liability.
- Solutions for niche marine risks that require products and public liability coverages.
- Offering coverage for turbulent times globally, comprehensive cover for war, political risk, terrorism, theft, piracy, kidnap and ransom offers peace of mind to the clients wherever they operate.
- Coverages for strikes by crew or staff including political risks that put a stop to businesses operating.
- Cash on board
- Mortgagees Interest and Mortgagees Interest Additional Perils
- Loss of Hire and Business Interruption including Loss of Charter or Increased cost of Hire.
- Blocking and Trapping
- Contractual Liability
- Property Damage
- Shoreside Facilities - wharves, quays, docs, slipways, moorings, passenger terminals, road & rail systems, security services, port emergency services (firefighting, rescue work, ambulance service, first aid)
SPECIALISMS / TARGETS FOR ONSHORE & OFFSHORE MARINE RISKS
Regardless of the class of risk, we aim to obtain the most competitive terms and price, and the quick response times that Citynet provide is highly beneficial to the success of your clients, helping them to retain their competitive edge.
Our specialism and targets include:
- Small to Medium Enterprises
- Freight forwarders and Hauliers
- Businesses with multi-locations including international
- Ship Repairs and Marine Contractors
- Salvors and Salvage Operators
- Small Harbour, Port, or Marina operators
- Commercial divers and subsea engineers