Wholesale haulage fleet insurance solutions at your fingertips!
There is no doubt that following the Ogden rate change in 2017, the Haulage market has seen the biggest shift in rates within the Fleet Insurance sector. As a result, Haulage has been the most affected of all the trades with claims reserving both historically and going forward increasing above and beyond any other. This has meant that the London Market has become a prominent solution for placing Haulage risks.
Citynet is uniquely placed to be able to offer the most wide-ranging access to markets in London for Haulage placements which includes ‘exclusive’ access to capacity providers that our day to day competitors cannot obtain.
Other markets we have access to, are targeting the clean running end of the Haulage market, therefore, we are prepared to place their minimum exposure rates below that of their market competitors. As such, Citynet has the ability to place Haulage risks regardless of performance with an unrivalled number of potential carriers.
- Extensive market coverage
- Access to your specialist Account Handler
- Personal and very flexible approach to suit your clients’ needs
- Cover available for the UK and continental use
- Professional and experienced team
WHAT WE DO
We arrange all types of conventional and non-conventional motor fleet insurance programmes, including but not limited to:
- Third-Party, Fire, and Theft
- Third-Party Only
- Long-Term Agreements
WHO IS IT FOR
We can consider all types of fleet business, including but not limited to:
- Hauliers (including continental)
- Hazardous goods carriers
- Waste disposal
- Bus and coach operators
- Car transporters
- Business car and van
- Self-drive hire
- Credit hire
- Private and public hire
ADDITIONAL COVERS WE CAN ARRANGE
Policies vary widely and we are not only making sure your clients take out cover at the right price but that they have the right product for their work needs. Cover includes but is not limited to:
- Commercial Combined covers can be arranged very competitively for all types of Premises (including port-cabins and temporary buildings) This can also include Office Contents, Workshop Contents, Business Interruption (increased cost of working /Profit or Revenue) fuel and tanks, computers and Money.
- Combined Liability can either be included with the property or placed separately for Employers and Public Liability on our specially designed policy for Haulage Contractors and Freight Forwarders which is competitively priced and based on wages and turnover.
- Goods in Transit Cover can be arranged for the owners of the goods or the Company transporting them. The cover is available on a legal liability basis (i.e. RHA, CMR, FTA, etc.) or All Risks.