We are a well-established team of passionate professionals with a wide experience in arranging Motor Fleet insurance in the Lloyd’s of London and the London Company markets. Our expert knowledge and quick response times mean that we consistently outperform our competitors on cover, price and service.
We place particular emphasis on working closely with our trading partners in order to understand the specific requirements of each risk. Once we have reviewed all of the facts, we work with you to agree on a broking strategy – a process facilitated by our exceptional ability to comprehensively cover the London market.
With access to capacity that our competitors cannot approach, we are ideally poised to help our agency base retain and win business.
- Comprehensive and flexible cover for your clients’ business
- We have strong relationships and access to the key carriers in this class and exclusive market
- Experienced broking and renewals team
- Generous commissions and no hidden fees
- Expert knowledge and fast response times
WHAT DO WE DO?
We arrange all types of conventional and non-conventional motor fleet insurance programmes, including but not limited to:
- Third-Party, Fire, and Theft
- Third-Party Only
- Long-Term Agreements
WHO IS IT FOR?
We can consider all types of fleet business, including but not limited to:
- Hauliers (including continental)
- Hazardous goods carriers
- Waste disposal
- Bus and coach operators
- Car transporters
- Business car and van
- Self-drive hire
- Credit hire
- Private and public hire
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING CITYNET MOTOR FLEET TEAM?
Our Motor Fleet team’s quick and efficient service, together with our reputation for tenacity and transparency, gives you the comfort to trust us with your clients’ insurances.
- Generous commission and no hidden fees
- Speedy turnaround
- Experienced Broking and Renewals team with in excess of 60 years’ trading within the market
- Comprehensive access to London & Lloyd’s Markets including insurers that your current wholesaler may not have access to
- Trade-specific policy extensions
- Risk management provisions including training, collision cameras, etc.
- Non-conventional and conventional arrangements
OTHER CITYNET SERVICES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
Graeme FlynnManaging Director
- T: 020 7488 5604
- M: 07977 011 433
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will GreenBroking Director - Motor
- T: 020 7488 7950
- M: 07715 348 371
- E: email@example.com
Alastair TempletonAccount Executive - Motor
- T: 020 7488 5621
- M: 07973 938 376
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley SkeggsMotor Broking Manager
- T: 020 7488 7955
- M: 07964 623 530
- E: email@example.com