COURIER INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Boasting one of the largest motor fleet broking teams in the London Market, Citynet Insurance Brokers has unrivalled access to the leading insurance and re-insurance markets providing products designed to offer cover to further protect your clients. To offer complete support to our broker clients, we regularly review our products and add new A-rated markets for motor fleet risks. Citynet has exclusive wholesale access to some of these markets and wordings that provide wider coverage for your client’s protection.
Courier insurance protects individuals and businesses that run with high daily mileage and make multi-drop deliveries on a time-sensitive basis. If your clients don’t have Goods in Transit cover, it might be that this is something that they should consider as they will be responsible for any loss, damage, or theft that happens to the goods when delivering them between a business and a customer.
Our team experts are also able to provide you with the right advice on telematics devices that are proved to help your clients keep costs down. We have markets available to us that embrace the use of technology to drive down claims costs which ultimately results in reduced premium spends.
- Comprehensive and flexible cover for your clients’ business
- We have strong relationships and access to the key carriers in this class and exclusive market
- Experienced broking and renewals team
- Generous commissions and no hidden fees
- Expert knowledge and fast response times
LEVELS OF COVER
The level of cover you get for your clients differs depending on the type of business van insurance your clients choose.
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of cover is meant to protect your clients in the event of accidental damage plus fire and theft. It is the most comprehensive level of cover available for courier insurance in the UK.
- Third Party Only Cover - This is a basic and minimum level of cover your clients need to drive legally in the UK. In the event of a claim, it would cover the cost of any damage to another person’s vehicle or property but will not cover damage to your client’s own vehicle.
- Third Party, Fire and Theft (TPFT) Cover - This type of cover is similar to third party only with the additional benefit of covering damage caused by fire and theft.
- Laid Up (Sorn) - This type of cover exists to provide adjusted rates and protections for policyholders whose vehicles may be kept off the road for extended periods of time.
TYPE OF COURIER INSURANCE WE PROVIDE
At Citynet we offer courier cover for a range of business sizes, from single vehicles to fleets. Fleet cover can include cars, vans, haulage, goods in transit, and courier. We can provide:
- Courier Van Insurance
- Courier Car Insurance
- Self-Employed Courier Insurance
- Goods in Transit Insurance
- Van Insurance with hire and reward use
- Car Insurance with hire and reward use
- Truck or HGV insurance for haulage use
- Public & Employers Liability Insurance
COURIER INSURANCE POLICY FEATURES
The courier insurance scheme offered by Citynet include the following benefits:
- Bespoke fleet from a mix of vehicles
- European Cover available
- Any age or driver profile (accident/convictions considered)
- Windscreen repair
- Legal assistance cover
- Trailer cover
- Legal liability also covers passengers and employees in the vehicle
- Insurance for point-to-point or multi-drop couriers
- Cover for niche areas including medical couriers, document couriers, etc.
WHY CITYNET FOR COURIER INSURANCE?
Citynet is one of the leading Motor Fleet wholesalers in the UK market. As the insurance market is hardening, the Moor Fleet business becomes more competitive than ever before. Our expert account executives are on hand to guide you through each step and find an insurance quote and policy that is right for your clients’ business.
- We offer very competitive courier insurance quotes
- Excellent service standards
- Well established relationships within the market
- Exclusive extensions and benefits for policies
- A dedicated and specialist team of professionals
- Wide market access in comparison with our competitors
- Technology-driven policies