Our Open Vacancies
Citynet is a Lloyd’s broker specialising in the placement of commercial business into the London market. We are a leading supplier of specialist products and services to insurance intermediaries including liability, motor fleet, property, and professional indemnity. We pride ourselves on acting with integrity, honesty, and transparency.
Located in the heart of the City, our company is fast-growing and fast-paced with a vibrant team. Understanding and helping our clients is of the utmost importance to us, therefore, our approach ensures that we attract the most talented professionals to work with us and create an environment where our clients and our team all thrive. Citynet is part of PIB Group, which means that we can enjoy the strength and leverage that come with being part of a larger group for the benefit of our people as well as our customers.
The Senior Account Handler will work within a team comprising of Account Executives, Account Manager, Senior Account Handlers, Account Handlers, and Trainee Handlers.
- To support the Account Executives in maintaining positive Client relationships.
- Support the Account Manager in the development and training needs of Account Handlers/Trainees in their understanding of the placement setup.
- Support/deputise for the Account Manager in coordinating resources across the team, to provide the best support service to the Account Executives.
- Attends and contributes to internal Technical Meetings.
- Looks at ways to add to the skills and knowledge pool of the Team and to improve the Teams procedures and standards.
- To provide accurate and effective support to the Execs and the Team.
- Assist with the development of new business and the existing portfolio of agents.
- Contribute to the analysis of Client data for presentation to Insurers.
- Monitor the progress of the placements, so as to ensure compliance with Group and FCA procedures, regulations and requirements.
- Liaise with agents and prepare/populate MRC with appropriate information.
- Prepare MRC and supporting documentation in accordance with templates and MRC requirements using Websure.
- Ensure accurate completion of Websure data fields.
- Oversee and approve client documentation prior to obtaining authorised signatories.
- Complete internal processes in order to obtain Evidence of Cover documentation for signature and invoices.
- Oversee and approve client documentation.
- Undertake Account Handling responsibilities and liaison with agents as may be required.
- Explanation of the scope of cover and the terms and conditions of the policy to agents as appropriate.
- Negotiate and liaise with Underwriters in placing risks as required.
- Maintain a high level of Client Service generally and foster / maintain good relationships.
Three years Wholesale Property & Casualty experience.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package that allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel, and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking, and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including kids pass – giving you discounts to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships that are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
Full Job Description available on request
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.